Home > News > Content

Quota For Photovoltaic Industry In Europe To Regain The Market

Shenzhen Shine Solar Co.,Ltd | Updated: Sep 01, 2015

European Commission Trade Commissioner Karel de Gucht issued yesterday concerning the Central European solar panel solutions said in a statement, EU PV price promise to limit not only the lowest prices, limited annual quota, this solution will eliminate damage to European industry, provide space for European industry to regain its previous market share.

"When the price undertakings entered into force, for those who did not participate in the price undertakings of Chinese exporters, anti-dumping duty rate will be changed from 11.8% to 47.6%. They accounted for 30% of the total Chinese exports, leaving 70% participation commitment of China vendor in the sale of large quantities of product price will not have to pay anti-dumping duties. However, this will only happen in Europe suppliers unable to meet part of the market. "Karel de Gucht said.

The statement said according to economic forecasts, European solar panel market will continue to expand in the future. Therefore, for undertaking annual imports and their market share will be much less than China's current share of the 80%. This constitutes an important guarantee for protection of suppliers in Europe.

Our Service

We do hope could do more and more contribution to every customers and the world.Please assured that together with us, we feel confident and have the ability to:Bring you an energy-saving and comfortable life;Creating you a clean and fresh city.And back earth a green and harmonious future.


Contact Us

Address:5F TongFang Centre Building, ZhongXin Road, ShaJing, Bao'an District Shenzhen, China

Tel: +86-755-23129901

Fax: +86-755-29070155


CopyRight© Shenzhen Shine Solar Co.,Ltd